Monactis offers professional translation services in over 50 languages. We provide a full suite of language services and we are specialized in legal, technical and medical translation, finance, publishing and media, IT and software etc..
Why us? Well...
Because we always carry out our work responsibly, with care and due diligence, following the terms and requirements of confidentiality.
Because our team includes the best – skilled, experienced and specialist translators authorized by the Romanian Ministry of Justice, who are easily able to execute a wide range of complex translation tasks for you.
Because we want our client well-informed, it is good to know that:
- the certified translation is the official translation made by a translator who is authorized by the Ministry of Justice;
- the notarisation of the translation is the authentication of the translator’s signature, by the notary public, in base of a signature specimen submitted by the translator at the notary office;
- the stamp/certificate apostille represents the recognition of the original document by the authorities of the issuing state, valid for the countries members of the Hague Conventions see the list of the countries members of the Hague Convention;
- the price for a translation page is calculated based on the standard page (characters 12, font Times New Roman, 1.5 line space);
- the price of a translation includes: translation, printing, delivery of translation on electronic support (except for the official documents) such as memory stick, e-mail;